Friday, November 6, 2009

Google Maps - User Reporting Update

In a previous post I reported on an error in Google Maps in which my driveway was mislabeled and the problems it caused in address locating. I dutifully reported the error via the Report a Problem link. I noticed last week that the error had been corrected. This morning I received an email from Google reporting the correction back to me and giving me the opportunity to reopen the problem. No need to do that as they got it right, removed my driveway from the map in the process (which I did not request), and now address locating works correctly in the area. Seems to be an efficient process.

No comments:

Post a Comment